Aggressive Criminal Defense Representation
Every day across Texas, individuals are arrested based on the suspicion they committed a criminal offense. This situation can be frightening and frustrating and jeopardizes the futures of those individuals. At The Law Offices of Scott Mackenzie, P.C., we understand what is at stake, and we know that the frustration can be overwhelming. If you are facing criminal charges, our criminal defense attorneys will provide you with personalized counsel and aggressive defense. We want you to know that our law firm has the ability and knowledge to fight for your rights under any circumstances.
The consequences a criminal charge can have on you and your family can be life-altering. Therefore, it is extremely important to contact experienced attorneys in the criminal defense field. Our team of criminal defense attorneys, located in Dallas, aims to fight for your rights. We understand the difficulties and want to help you and stand by your side throughout the case.
Protecting Your Rights In A Wide Range Of Cases
With more than 40 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers have the experience and knowledge of the criminal justice system to handle your case. We handle everything from misdemeanors to violent felonies. Some common charges we handle include:
- Assault and battery – This can include anything from simple assault to domestic violence allegations.
- Drug crimes – In Texas, drug charges include a wide range of penalties, the most serious being felonies for trafficking and manufacturing drugs.
- DUI/DWI – We know that anyone can make a mistake when it comes to driving over the limit. Although most first DWI charges are misdemeanors, the penalties can be severe.
- Federal crimes – Our attorneys practice in federal court as well as state court and have experience with federal charges, which includes certain drug offenses and many white collar charges.
- Theft crimes – Charges involving theft run the spectrum from a misdemeanor petty theft to grand larceny or a federal money laundering charge.
- Violent crimes – These serious crimes are often felonies and can include anything from accusations of sexual assault to murder. They require an aggressive and immediate defense.
No matter the charges you face, the sooner you start building your defense, the better. We give every client the attention they deserve, and we will work with you to build the best defense possible for your situation.
Contact Our Law Firm Today
No matter what type of accusation you face, The Law Offices of Scott Mackenzie, P.C., is here to fight for you. Contact us to get started with your defense right away. You may call our office at 214-245-4625 or reach out to us online.