Proudly Serving Injured Victims Throughout Texas
Every day, negligent people cause accidents and injuries to others. If someone’s negligence has caused you any type of injury, the attorneys at The Law Offices of Scott Mackenzie, P.C., are here to help. You may be eligible for compensation for both economic and noneconomic damages. Our experienced lawyers have spent over 40 combined years helping our clients recover the amount they deserve. We will fight to get you the best settlement possible for your claim.
Maximizing Compensation For Your Injury Claim
In order to receive the largest amount of compensation for your claim, you must take certain steps, including:
- File your claim within the two-year statute of limitations
- Contact your insurance company as soon as the accident happens
- Keep any and all documents related to your accident including receipts, police reports, medical bills and maintenance reports
- Write out a demand to the insurance company listing out your specific requests for your compensation
You have two years to file your injury claim due to negligence under the statute of limitations in Texas. Do not hesitate to ask our attorneys any questions you may have. We pride ourselves on being available to our clients at all times during the process.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our firm offers services for any of the following personal injury cases:
- Car accidents – In any case of a car accident, it is crucial to get to a safe location first and seek medical help. Be sure to also file your claim as soon as possible.
- Truck accidents – Due to the weight and size of the vehicles, accidents involving trucks are the most dangerous form of vehicle collisions.
- Motorcycle accidents – Motorcycle drivers put themselves at a higher risk than other drivers because they have less protection than a car or truck.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) – TBIs are all too common as the result of an accident. If you or a loved one suffers from a traumatic brain injury, you should pursue your claim to get the care you need.
- Premises liability – You don’t expect to be put in danger while on another’s property. Unfortunately, improper maintenance, slippery surfaces and tripping hazards can all pose a problem.
- Wrongful death – When a loved one passes due to the negligence of another, we understand how devastating it is for those left behind.
- Dog Bites – Dog owners have a responsibility to protect people from their pets.
If you are wondering whether we can help with your case, please call us to discuss your situation.
Schedule A Free Consultation
We offer free initial consultations for our personal injury cases. Schedule yours today by contacting our Dallas office at 214-245-4625 or sending us a message online.